Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLI!

Dearest Willi,

Remember that one time that we both hated our lives freshman year, and consequently hated each other?
Remember that one time I wrecked and almost died and you had dress/undress me in the morning because I couldn't do it myself? (picture to right)
Remember that one time we pranked the 106 boys and they got oober mad?
Remember that one time we were in your car playing the guess what state I'm thinking of game and I guessed your state (Vermont) on the first try?
Remember that one time we went to the Hollywood House for Halloween and met Shane on the Street?
Remember that one time you coordinated a birthday party for me and danced for me?
Remember that one time that we cried when I left for the summer?
Remember that one time we lived with each other for two years?
Remember that one time (okay millions of times) we studied together because we're over achievers?
Remember that one time I asked you to be my maid of honor?
Remember that one time you threw me my bridal shower?
Remember that one time you took such good care of me at my wedding?
Remember that one time after the wedding night that Mark and I saw you in the airport on our way to our honeymoon?
Remember that one time how much I LOVE YOU!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLARD

1 comment:

  1. Laci,
    Yes I remember ALL of those times.
    Remember that one time I would have died without you? Maybe I was physically keeping you alive when I made you do your breathing exercises, but you were there for me through some really hard times. I love you! I almost cried in the middle of school just now! You are and will always be one of my very best friends. Lassy+Willard for life

    ReplyDelete