Saturday, July 10, 2010

The best 182 days of my young life!

June 19th was our 6TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY! That's right folks. 
Well the morning started out lovely, we got to baby sit our neighbor's baby for a little bit! He is super cute. 

Then we went to the Life Sciences Museum Where we discovered: 
And...

A moose!










And a creepy baboon.

There was a live reptile show and everything! Never mind the fact that we were the only people above the age of 8 there...

I started making animal noises for all the animals we saw...but Mark made me stop. He was embarrassed. teehee. He got over it though and I continued...

Then we went SHOPPING for our presents for each other. Mark got me a new pair of jeans and an oober cute shirt. I got him an ipod game and a two year subscription to Road & Track magazine...cars of course...

It was an amazingly fun day!

1 comment:

  1. Fun stuff, I didn't know you guys went to that museum. Too funny! Love updates!

    ReplyDelete