I had my first day at Adobe today and I LOVE it already. Everyone was sooo nice. There is an on site gym with showers, 4 break rooms with free snacks and drinks, a "music room" where you can play piano or guitar on the instruments provided, an XBox 360 where people can be found playing rock band and Halo during breaks, and a few pool and Foosball tables.
Also, I can already tell that my co-workers and I will be two peas in a pod. When I logged in to my work computer, my desktop background had been set to a Justin Bieber desktop. hahahaha. That co worker is now called Biebs by me. On the whiteboard in my office my co workers wrote me nice/funny welcome notes. The girl in the office next to me is super nice and friendly and around my age.
All of the conference rooms are named after Adam Sandler movies, including but not limited to waterboy and 50 first dates. The IT people are down in the basement, and above the door, etched in glass it says "not the basement". They prefer to call it the "Garden Landing" (sounds way better than a basement right?) People have their offices decorated super fun and I can't wait to decorate mine!
In other news, Adobe is ranked #41 on the top 100 companies to work for for 2012, and I can definitely see why.
I love my job.
No comments:
Post a Comment