So hey, why not try this whole blog thing? I guess I finally gave in. We'll see how long I can keep this up. Mackenzie and Mom, I'll have you know I'm mainly doing this for you!
This summer has been awesome so far! I am just working at BYU as a secretary to the Dean of the College of Life Sciences. It's great. I have been mountain biking, camping, shooting, and on countless hiking trips. I have jumped in a 2/3 frozen lake (do not try at home) and made several trips to Vegas to see Mark :) I really couldn't ask for a better summer so far!
I am headed to Vegas this weekend for fourth of July. Should be a party! More to come...
Welcome to the blog world, little sis!! Love you! :)
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm so glad you are blogging! At least I can keep up with your busy lives a little better! Love you!
ReplyDelete