Thursday, July 9, 2009

Weekend in Sin City

So fourth of July weekend was the best! I left Utah Thursday at five right after i got off work. I got to Mark's house around 9 that night :) After I said my hellos Mark and I went and hung out with some of his friends and went hot tubbing. Then we left and went back to his house and headed to bed. Friday Mark had to work til six :( but Melissa and Mike (his siblings) and I went and swam at Melissa's best friend's pool, where we watched their genius of a friend Casey dive in to the 5 ft pool and break his nose. When Mark got off work we went out to Applebees with his fam. Afterwards, Mark and I hung out with another group of his friends. When we left their house, we drove out to the Vegas Temple. It was beautiful!!!! I loved it :) Saturday Mark, Mike, their dad, and I went dirt biking! When we got back to the house we cleaned up and got ready for our fourth of July barbeque! I met some more of Mark's aunts, uncles, and cousins. His fam is SO MUCH fun. Seriously. After we all ate, we went to this amazing park by Mark's house and played frisbee and went long boarding (my new favorite hobby!) For the fireworks, we went on Mark's balcony because you can see the strip from it :) Mackenzie, can I just say that his sister reminds me of you! We ended up singing patriotic songs and Melissa and Melinda danced for us. HaHa. Then we went out in the street and popped a few fireworks of our own. Sunday was pretty restful. We just went to church then came home, napped, and then went long boarding at the park again and flew a kite! After the park we came home and Mark did my toes! hehehe. He's the best. Monday morning sucked. That drive home is the worst!!!!! I had to leave at 5:30 am to make it back to work on time. I fall asleep everytime! ugh. I can't wait til Mark gets back here...Well now that I have given you a day by day log of my weekend, I suppose I should go do something productive with my life.

Love!

2 comments:

  1. His sister must be from the land of awesome! :) I must be old because I have no idea what longboarding is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie,
    Sounds like you had a great July 4th weekend. Can you believe it? With Mack's help, I can actually post comments on your blog. You can no longer call me totally computer illiterate! HAHA
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete