Mark and I have been Married for almost five months :) ...only an eternity more to go! Being married definitely takes some adjusting, not going to lie about that. But of course it is a wonderful adjustment. It is amazing to me the amount that we have grown since we have been married. I thought I knew him, I thought I loved him before we got married, and I certainly did to some extent. You learn things about a person after marriage that you would never learn about them dating, no matter how long you date for :) Just a fact of living with someone I suppose. For instance...I love the way Mark has a glass of milk with his bowl of cereal...that already has milk in it. I love it when he gets in silly moods and he will just hop up and down in front of me, exclaiming whatever it is that he is excited about. I love it when the first thing he tells me when he wakes up is how much he loves me. I love it when he tries to finish my sentences...but says the wrong words. I love it when we lie on the couch at night and he lets me put my hand on the collar of his shirt, even though it stretches it out. I love it when we unknowingly wear the same color and he rushes into the room to change because he hates it when we match. I could go on and on and on but you would probably get bored. I have so much more to learn about him and I can't wait.
I love you guys! You're cute. And yes...thanks for stopping your list bc I was about to vomit! jk Love you!
ReplyDeleteI love that you are blogging! See you can do it! Cute blog and I can't believe it is 5 months already. Love you guys! Mom
ReplyDeletecute. cute. cute.
ReplyDeleteI had know idea you were back to blogging, I thought I had you in my reader but something must be up with it... Matt hates it when we match too, why can't they just get over it. It way fun to match our husbands... Right? Or not.
ReplyDelete