Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hey mom, look at what I can do!

I am so domestic. That is all I have to say about this. I made it myself! (with a little help from Tammy, the best mother-in-law in the world) It is a temple bag for my temple dress! TADAAAAAAAA

Before :)


After! (it stretches out so it can hang up in my locker)


But it folds up too so it is easy to carry and travel with!!! 
So this thing was TONS of fun to make (photos are compliments of Marky since I can't exactly move right now thanks to my surgery...but that's another story entirely.)

5 comments:

  1. im so jealous!! that is adorable and i totally need one of those!! teach me the wayssss. and hope you are feelin better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go little sis! You are so Martha Stewart, I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have mad sewing skills! So proud of you! It was fun to sew with you. Hope you are feeling better. We will have to find another project the next time you come to Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks for finally posting it! I've been dying to see how it turned out. I have to admit that I'm a little jealous now...I kinda want one. Hope you're feeling better toots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bag is awesome... too bad I'm going to beat you at Monopoly Deal.

    ReplyDelete