So this whole surgery thing was just an awful idea. I feel so frustrated! I am recovering a lot slower than I thought I would. It is super hard for me to just sit around. I have tried going back to work the past few days but have only been able to stay a few hours. I just want to be productive. Furthermore, it is summertime and all I want to do is PLAY. RAR. I should be out camping and mountain biking and swimming and hiking and I'm stuck on this stupid couch. I am frustrated! I want to be able to stand up and not hurt and I would really appreciate it if my stomach stopped hurting 24/7.
I guess I shouldn't be such a brat and I should be grateful that modern medicine can heal me, but it is hard. I try to keep a positive, patient attitude, but it is getting harder and harder. Laci+no fun+sitting on a couch= :(
I guess I have to keep praying for patience and realize I am not superwoman and I am not going to be healed in a week...

Awh pumpkin don't be sad - this too shall pass! 19 sleeps and we go to Canada! Also, I have learned not to pray for patience - you only get trials to test your patience. :) Hang in there, we love you!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could take the pain for you! Hang in there little sis, this too shall pass. There are so many wonderful things in your future!
ReplyDeleteLaci! I wish I was there so I could come and entertain you! You know I would too... Let's think of new hobbies you can take up while you're sitting around...crocheting, basket weaving, hot dog eating contest by yourself (for practice), penny can (throw a penny into a can), cross stitching, reading, limited movement couch yoga...really Lace, the possibilities are endless! Let me know if you need anymore amazing ideas. :)
ReplyDeletehahaha rofl. that picture.
ReplyDelete