Mark is 25! I know, I know, I married an old man ; ) Well unfortunately we had to go to work all day...but when we got home we found This:
Gretchen and Whitney decorated our apartment!
Then to continue the festivities I made Mark his favorite cake...a spice cake!!!
We spent the evening with our friends of course!
Then Mark opened his presents from me! That sure is a nerf gun and skipbo cards!
We have had a few nerf gun wars in our apartment...
The Smiths bought him a package of his favorite candy and the Davidson's got him a $20 gift card to one of his new favorite restaurants Tera Mia! Yay for birthdays and friends!



ooo i've been wondering about tera mia. but now that its marks fav restaurant, i have no choice.
ReplyDeleteOH and happy old person day to mark!!
Awwh! Looks like he had a fun Birthday! You did a good job on his cake too! You are the best! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete