So...I love country dancing. LOVE it. Before Mark and I got married I went almost every Wednesday and Saturday night (I am lucky that he isn't the jealous type and knew how much I loved him so he didn't mind that I went dancing without him) Unfortunately for me...I married a guy who doesn't dance :( But am I a quitter? NO! Every now and then I bring up country dancing...and try to convince Mark that he would have a great time if he took me dancing. Well...on the way home from the store the other night this is our conversation:
Me: Mark, take me dancing.
Mark: Can't
Me: How come?
Mark: Well, I lost my right foot in 'nam, and they replaced it. Unfortunately, when they replaced it, they replaced it with a left foot. Now I have two left feet.
hahah "cant". one word answer. such a boy thing to say. thats funny.
ReplyDeleteIt really was tragic, Laci. It's not something we take lightly in our house...moment of silence for Righty...
ReplyDelete