Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Somewhere deep deep deep DEEP down

Somewhere deep deep deep deep DEEP down, Mark has a sweet, thoughtful side :) Don't get me wrong, he says sweet things to me and tells me he loves etc etc everyday. But it is a real treat when he surprises me and does  something! I got home from school/work and this is what I found on the table:

If you can't read it it says, "I thought you may need some brain food to help you PUNCH those finals, projects, and papers in the face!!"

  1. Mark knows how stressed I am right now. I am two projects down, one more and two more papers to go in the next 6 days...and then finals begin!
  2. Mark also knows that I LOVE sour punch straws :)
What a sweet heart...even if he doesn't like to admit it :) 

2 comments:

  1. :) I'm a fan of this. He's presh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love it when the sweet side comes out in my kids. He is a tenderheart and I love that about him.

    ReplyDelete