I'm in! Where do I sign up? I'll bring the "herbs"
I've been in one of them. Good Times
haha...this is the coolest tent ever!!!my only question....where do i put my surf board?
That's fantastic!
Laci, where are you??? Laciiiiiiiiiiiiii. Call me. Hang out with me.
Okay, you have convinced me. We can go camping in that little joy. Wanna bring it to Alabama?? We have a forest in our backyard, that could be cool :)
I'm in! Where do I sign up? I'll bring the "herbs"
ReplyDeleteI've been in one of them. Good Times
ReplyDeletehaha...this is the coolest tent ever!!!
ReplyDeletemy only question....where do i put my surf board?
That's fantastic!
ReplyDeleteLaci, where are you??? Laciiiiiiiiiiiiii. Call me. Hang out with me.
ReplyDeleteOkay, you have convinced me. We can go camping in that little joy. Wanna bring it to Alabama?? We have a forest in our backyard, that could be cool :)
ReplyDelete