Friday, June 10, 2011

The Luckiest

No, our marriage isn't perfect, yes we have our differences, but I love him more than anything.

My favorite thing is that he makes me laugh. every. day.

Whether it is him wearing his safety glasses when I had to wear my awful real glasses to make me feel better, or putting goggles on in the shower, or lying on the couch and realizing he forgot to turn off the light and clapping for our butler (that we don't have) to turn the lights off, or teaching me how to laugh at myself, Mark brings a smile to my face constantly.

I am so lucky to have a guy that makes me see the good in life, and taught me how to laugh at all the little things.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to push the "like" button on this...and then I realized it's not facebook.

    ReplyDelete