Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mmmm Sundays

We love Sundays at the Brandley household. Mark and I don't do homework on Sunday...we like to focus on other things and it is sooo nice to have a day with no school or work and to be able to enjoy each others company all day :)

This past Sunday was a BEAUTIFUL day...which sadly have been in short supply so far this summer with all the rain. Mark and I grabbed a blanket, our books of choice, and decided to drive up the canyon to Big Springs Park. We normally go to the park to ride the mountain biking trail, but thought we would go for a little R and R this time.

 The river we laid our blanket next to...

Some handsome guy I found on my blanket... ; )

Readin some Harry Potter on my phone (I sure am re-reading all 7 before the 7th movie)

Mark's book of choice was "Into the Wild"


And this pic is from this past winter that I never got around to posting. Utah may be Utah...but you have to admit it is a beautiful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment