1. If you could live in any decade of American history, which would you choose and why? During the revolutionary war. yes there was blood, and death, and sorrow, but we were fighting for something we truly believed in and wanted more than anything else and then we got it. How fulfilling is that?
2. Who was your first best friend? Amanda Rae Mason. Met when we were 5 at our local swimming pool and stayed best friends all the way through high school :)
3. If you could be on any reality TV show, which would you choose? Ugh. I hate reality t.v...I don't even know what shows there are...
4. What's worse loving and losing? Or never loving in the first place? Tough one...If you never love, you don't know what it is like, so how do you know if you like it or would miss it? But then you would see everyone else in love, so I guess you would have some idea what it is like. Therefore, I would rather love and lose.
5. What's your favorite scent of lotion/perfume/etc? The apple scents by DKNY.
6. What's your favorite Harry Potter book? (Because obviously you've read them and enjoyed each of them) Ugh! Number 4? No...number 7! ...tie?
7. If you hang out with the characters of any of your favorite childhood TV shows, who would you pick? I was obsessed with the Power Rangers and even had Power Ranger Panties...TMI? Sorry.
8. You find an abandoned puppy dog at the park. What do you do? Take it home, put up a sign saying I found it/am giving it away. I love dogs, and would be tempted to keep it...but then you deal with dog hair everywhere, vet bills, potty training, room and board whenever you want to go on vacation...they are just so expensive!
9. Gold? Silver? or Pearls? Pearls! Hands down.
10. Would you rather have 10 kids or 2? 2.
11. What is the one quality that you love most about yourself? hmmm...probably my determination to get the job done and get it done right.
No comments:
Post a Comment