fun
[fuhn]
Show IPA noun, verb, funned, fun·ning,adjective–noun
-verb
Almost everyday Laci would say, "Mark we never have fun. (Insert name(s) here) are always doing fun things... like camping, and hiking, and camping..." It never failed. It's so funny. It never failed that she would always associate fun with camping as the first example. So... Laci and I finally went what we refer to now as "funning" with Danny and Amber. It was a ton of fun and we were able use the new tent that Larry got us! Thanks Larry! We were headed to Alpine canyon to camp but found out that fires were prohibited. Considering that camping... err... funning isn't funning without a fire, we decided to head over to Yuba Lake. We got there and had some amazing tin foil dinners and s'mores and roasted weenies! All of the basics.
The next day we got roasted and toasted while swimming at the lake. Man, our virgin skin still hadn't seen the sun yet this summer due to Laci's surgery and all.
Yuba Lake
Laci, me, Amber, and Danny
The little boy that Laci was obsessed with...
(The night we got there and the entire day we were there
he not once took off his goggles.)
US!!!
So Fun you two! We never go Funning either. Maybe you guys could inspire Matt!
ReplyDeleteI am not sure camping is funning :) but it does look like it was to you! Playing at the lake did look like fun though!
ReplyDeleteFUNN! I'm jealous. I miss you guys. I need to get married so I can come on your married people adventures :)
ReplyDelete