Once a year simply isn't enough. I have to see you more!
You make me laugh so hard that I start to cry.
You make me smile so big it hurts.
You make me feel confident.
You make me feel special.
I love talking to you about everything under the sun...our family, your family, how hot it is outside, the good ol' days when you were my "mom".
I love my little mermaid pedicure ;)
I love the knowledge you give to me and the wise tips you pass down to your little sister.
I love that you have always been there for me, through thick and thin.
I love knowing I can pick up the phone and call you anytime and you will answer, but most importantly understand.
And finally, I love that you let me do this to your kids hair:

I call teddy "seester". We are the same :) I miss you lassy
ReplyDeleteYou will never know how special you are to me kiddo. There are no words to tell you how proud I am of you! It rips my heart out every time you have to leave but I smile knowing that next time I see you we just pick up right where we left off. I love you to the moon and back little seester!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Your blog must not like Jason because it won't let me comment under our Hensley blog login. It is highly possible Jason is going to cry himself to sleep tonight. ;)