Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A beuatifully wonderful epiphany!!!

MARK IS DONE WITH SCHOOL ON FRIDAY!!! 


This will be the first time since we have been married that we will not be in school!!! That means play play play play for us!!! (and I guess work now and then)


Agenda:
Canada trip! <----soooo excited
Houston trip! <----equally excited!
And tons and tons of summer adventures like mountain biking and hiking and camping (thanks to the tent my dad got for us!!!)


Side note: I made the most amazing budget for Mark and me! not to toot my own horn...but toot toot! I made it in excel and even used sumif formulas and what not to get accurate numbers! yippee! It feels oober good to have a plan.


Of course those of you who know me know that I am a plan kind of girl...It drives me crazy to not have a plan for the future. Like when Mark took his sweet time to propose...and I couldn't figure out if we were getting married in December or April or how to plan my life etc etc etc haha. 


Don't get me wrong...I love being spontaneous...but not with huge decisions/plans. 


Anyways...I have rambled enough...just my thoughts for the day...riveting, I know.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that was indeed riveting. And actually if you know me at all, you'll know that I'm not being sarcastic bc I loooooove spreadsheets. I have oodles of them on my computer and seriously make them for EVERYTHING! AND...Daniel and I are reading Dave Ramsey's "Total Money Makeover" right now and are getting all budgety and excited to get out of debt (which I will officially be out of credit card debt next week. thank you thank you.) I know what you're thinking...why is Melissa sharing so much when this is MY blog?? Well...I'm sorry...I'm just equally excited about excel sheets, budgets, and Canada! See you in a few days sister!

    ReplyDelete